Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
This situation is serious and changing rapidly. We are adapting our practice in order to be able to maintain our high level of service to the community and follow the current government guidelines.
- We will initially receive 50 doses a week from the 1st of April
- Distribution will be managed carefully, and we have identified our most vulnerable patients to begin vaccination from April 10th.
- More clinics are to follow with online bookings starting after the 10th April
- Please DO NOT CALL Reception for further information; check our website and Facebook site for updates
2021 Influenza Vaccination:
- Private and Government funded flu vaccinations are now available
- You can book an appointment with our practice nurses by calling reception
- Flu Vaccination Clinics will begin after April 10th with options for online bookings
- COVID Vaccines and Flu Vaccine must be given at least 2 WEEKS APART
We are encouraging all patients to have their consultations via telehealth (phone or video) where possible. Appointments can be made online or over the phone, please provide your best telephone number and email for the booking.
Standard and long appointments apply for:
- Medical Consultations which do not require an examination
- Care Plans including Chronic Disease and Mental Health Plans
- Select Mental Health Consults
- Pregnancy Counselling
As of October 6th 2020 a fee now applies to all telephone and video consultations equivalent to our pensioner fee rate
- Standard Appointment $65
- Long Appointment $150
Private Consultations are still available for patients who have not had a face to face consultation in the past 12 months. No medicare rebate will apply.
Prescriptions and referrals without a consult:
$15 ($20 if posted)
All other fees remain unchanged.
Due to the increase volume of requests, please allow at least 1 week for the practice to process prescription and referral requests.
Any patient with a respiratory illness, fever, or suspected as having contact with COVID-19 are to call ahead to reception for further advice. Masks will be provided if required.
All patients are required to sanitise their hands on entering and leaving the surgery.